Jan 5, 2021
Every time a new year comes around we are bombarded with
products or programs that promise to change our lives and transform
us into our ideal selves with our ideal lives. We are often tempted
to pursue perfection, setting ourselves up for failure and cycles
of guilt and shame. In this episode, Allie Marie Smith invites you
to pursue wholeness over perfection this new year as you find true
rest for your soul. Experience a time of guided reflection and be
encouraged to surrender perfection for wholeness this new year.
- I am complete in Christ
- I am choosing wholeness over perfection
- I don’t need to perform for my worth
- What are some unrealistic expectations you have placed on
yourself or might be putting on yourself this new year?
- In what ways are you living at war with yourself or living an
- What are some areas of your life you want to experience change
or breakthrough this coming year that reflect the abundant life God
desires for you?
- What would it look like to invite God into this area of your
- What would it look like to pursue Jesus and wholeness over
perfection this year?
- How can you hold yourself to a standard of grace, not